Dates: November 12-13, 2020
Price: EUR 1495,-
Location: Berlin, Germany
Design Thinking Summit 2020
Join global executives at 4th Design Thinking Summit, which will emphasize the need for shifting from Design Thinking to Design Doing.
Top experts from global brands will share their best strategies, tools, and practices of implementing and modernizing the Design Thinking methodology.
This hybrid event will bring together design thinking professionals from different industries to exchange knowledge on how to create an effective and innovative culture in your organization while finding the perfect balance in sustainability and emerging technologies in Design Thinking.
Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in design thinking innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest design thinking techniques surrounding product and service development to create solutions that will drive your business forward.
Key practical learning points
- Gaining ground for design sprints and fail-fast methodologies in organizations
- Business design in organizational development: combining design & new technologies
- Combining innovation management and customer-centric approach
- Finding the right tools for measuring the effectiveness of design thinking implementation
- Designing simple human-centred solutions for complex systems and modern technologies
- Discovering key customer insights in product and service development
- Finding an ideal balance between customer needs, technology enablers and business models
Who should attend
This summit will gather together CIOs, CDOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Human-Centred Design
- Customer Experience
- Service Design & Delivery
- Human Factors Engineering
- Product/Service Innovation
- Technology & Digital Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Strategic Development
- & Others!