Dates: December 8-10, 2020
Prices: starting from USD 175,-
Digital Summit At Home 2020
Digital Summit At Home is a 3-day, fully interactive online event that delivers all of the awesome learning and networking opportunities from our in-person events to your living room, office or wherever you choose to join.
With 23 conferences throughout the United States hosting a community of over 25,000 digital marketers, Digital Summits have become the definitive community for those seeking to further their knowledge and skill set in the ever-evolving digital ecosystem.
In 2020, Digital Summits added the popular monthly “At Home” series of virtual conferences. Combined, the Digital Summit series produces over 1,000 sessions annually on digital marketing best practices and tactics.
- You choose: 2 days or make it 3 by including our Masterclass day. Each Masterclass is a fully interactive, 4-hour deep dive into the topics that matter most to your bottom line.
- 30+ business critical digital marketing sessions you can view from anywhere.
- 1 hour live Q&A with the legend, Seh Godin. Get your biggest marketing or business question answered!
- Get direct, expert advice and feedback in every session, from industry-leading marketers and innovators.
- Fully interactive virtual networking space and vendor gallery.
- An easy-to-use, web-based platform, with nothing to download or install ahead of time. 1-click easy login on show days with no passwords to remember.
- All session recordings available to you post-event.
Ready to be inspired?
More than 30 practical sessions over 3 days! Topics include:
- This is Marketing: A live Q&A with Seth Godin.
- The Art & Design of Effective Mobile Video.
- 4 Ways to Get Better Metrics for Your Evolving Social Content.
- How to (Finally) Stop Overthinking Your SEO Strategy.
- Marketing to the CFO: The Way Back to Value for Marketers
Future-Proof Your Brand: How to Grow Your Brand In A Time of Crisis.
- How To Get Pop-Culture Buzz on a Shoestring Budget.
- Advanced Facebook Ads: How to Set Up Your Ads and Experiments the Right Way.
- Advanced Email Marketing: Tactics to Build Robust Email Programs.
- End-to-End Creativity: A Framework for Approaching Creative Measurement for Your Campaigns.
Leave A Comment?