Deadline : 06 Nov 2020
Study level: Undergraduate
Applications call for Energy Open Innovation Challenge 2020. This is calling for local and international startups and small-and-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve the energy sector and provide solutions to four key industry needs. Participants are welcome to submit multiple entries to tackle various problem statements. Take this opportunity to collaborate and cross-develop your new solutions with a pool of innovative companies and energy industry experts. This is your chance to showcase your unique solutions to global energy companies and establish new business opportunities.
Over the past century, the energy sector has been one of the significant contributors to industrial growth, fuelling our rapidly growing global economy. Singapore has developed an extensive and integrated value chain that spans refining, crackers, petrochemicals, and specialty chemical manufacturing that is supported by R&D and innovation. The demand in Asia for energy, chemicals, and products with specialty chemical components will remain strong over the next 5 years.
Enterprise Singapore (ESG), in association with energy company partners, government agencies, and innovators, is launching The Energy Open Innovation Challenge with the mission of boosting innovation in the global energy industry.
Energy Open Innovation Challenge has the following benefits
- Up to S$1M of funding support and S$100K of Startup SG Grants
- Access to leading energy companies’ leading R&D expertise
- Corporate deals with participating energy companies
- Mentorship & Industry Network
- Industry Exposure
- This competition is open to all Startups and SMEs across the world.
- Startups are companies that have been incorporated for less than 5 years
- SMEs are companies with less than 200 employees or less than S$100 million annual turnover
All submissions will assessed based on the following criteria:
- Technical Depth
- Business/Growth Potential
- Feasibility of Business Model
- Innovation/Differentiation & Impact of Value proposition
For more information, visit this link.
Leave A Comment?