Germany is one of the most influential nations and the most populous country in Western Europe. It is considered as a central hub for business within Europe and is also the biggest European economy with the Number 1 ranked passport in the world. That’s why Germany is considered a great destination for entrepreneurs and business investors.
To be eligible, your business you must meet the following criteria:
- your business must enhance the creation of jobs for Germans
- In some circumstances, you may be required utilization of German vendors
- your business must have a positive effect on the German economy
- you must meet some language requirements.
- you must provide proof of access to capital.
The benefits of the entrepreneur Visa Program includes:
- the chance to operate within the fourth-largest economy in the World
- Visa-Free and Visa on Arrival travel to 177 countries worldwide (includes the United Kingdom, US, Switzerland, and France)
- The visa can extend to your spouse and minor dependent children
How to apply:
- Prepare a draft of the business plan and submit it, then it will be discussed with the local Chamber of Industry and Trade for preliminary assessment of the case and suggestions of amendments.
The visa processing time is 3 to 6 months.