The EntrePass Visa allows foreigners to start and operate a new business in Singapore if they meet eligibility requirements. Different businesses are eligible, candidates can apply directly with different possibilities of renewal and the pass would even be available for some of the pass holder’s family members.
You can apply for an EnterPass if you:
- are from any nationality
- have started, or intend to start, a private limited company registered with ACRA.
– If registered: the company must be less than 6 months old on the date you apply
– If not registered: you can do so after you know the outcome of your application.
- meet the innovative criteria for application as entrepreneur, innovator, or investor.
Check the criteria for each category here.
Note: you do not need to meet all of the criteria for each respective profile or type, but the more qualifications you have, the better it would be for your application.
Some businesses are NOT eligible, incluing:
- Coffee shops, hawker centers, food courts
- Bars, night clubs, karaoke lounges
- Foot reflexology, massage parlors
- Acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, herbal dispensing businesses
- Employment agencies
- Geomancy business
How to apply:
To apply you need to:
- Submit an application:
– Download the EntrePass application form (for online submission)
– Complete the application form as a softcopy to get the bill reference number.
– Print out the application form and get it signed
– Pay application fees. You can use Telegraphic Transfer only if you can’t use PayNow.
– Submit your application online with SingPass and include the following:
- Completed and signed application form
- Screenshot of banking page confirming your payment
- Supporting documents listed in the application form
- Get the pass issued:
You must be in Singapore when the pass is issued. The request can be made directly if you have a SingPass or through a company representative or employment agent.
The pass can be issued Using EP online or over the counter.
- Register fingerprints and photo:
To register you need to make an appointment to visit the Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC). You need to register within 2 weeks after the pass is issued.
You will need to bring these documents:
- Original passport.
- Appointment letter.
- Notification letter.
- Documents listed in the IPA letter and notification letter.
You will receive the card 4 days after registration or document verification.
- When you submit the application: $105 for each pass
- When you get the pass issued:
– $225 for each pass
– $30 for each Multiple Journey Visa (if applicable)
Along with your EnterPass application, you need to submit the following documents:
- Personal particulars page of your passport
- If available, past employment testimonials in English or resume to elaborate on professional experiences, awards, or recognitions
- (For businesses registered with ACRA) Company’s latest business profile or instant information from Bizfile
- A business plan in English, maximum of 10 pages that includes the following information:
- Product and service offered
- Market analysis
- Operation plan
- Profile of management team
- Supporting documents, e.g. licensing agreements, product certificates and endorsement patents
- Other documents that will support your EntrePass application
Note: you will be asked to include additional documents when you submit your application as an entrepreneur, innovator, or investor.
Learn more about applying for family passes, renewing a pass, or canceling a pass from here.
Leave A Comment?