Describe the vision of the business related to the Eco-Innovation initiative.
1. Company Summary
- Mission statement, entrepreneurial culture and corporate identity, i.e. founding characteristics of the company.
- Start-up summary: when you started or intend to start and first action plan.
- Type of business and sector.
- Any relevant company history and what you foresee for the future development.
2. Management Summary
- Company legal structure.
- Company organization chart.
- Human resources and company divisions involved in the project.
- Project management methodology.
- Personnel plan, i.e. hiring plan and related costs.
- Products and Services
- Products/services description
- What makes your product/service different, i.e. Unique Selling Point or competitive advantage.
- What benefits it offers.
- Why customers would buy it from you instead of your competitors.
- Potential patents, trademarks or design registrations.
- Technology in use.
- Sourcing (e.g. raw materials and other inputs, way of procurement).
|1. Business Plan Summary, accessed October 2020, https://www.justbusiness.com/starting-a-small-business/company-overview|
Leave A Comment?