Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) is New York City’s largest accelerator program. It combines seed capital, hands-on help, and a great co-working location.
It is an amazing chance for early-stage startups to improve their trajectory and enhance their performance with the help of qualified experts and mentors.
Who can Apply?
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) companies are technology companies or companies with a significant technology component.
We are interested in various areas, including the Internet, Mobile, FinTech, SaaS, E-Commerce, Local, Media, Marketing, Ad Tech, Education, Fashion Tech, Real Estate, Logistics, and many more.
We look for companies from anywhere in the world that are able to take full advantage of the NYC opportunity to start their journey successfully.
By joining ERA Program you will benefit from:
Mentorship is the heart of ERA’s program. ERA has a great network of mentors in all fields. They are expert entrepreneurs, investors, executives, and others who are often the path to our startups’ firsts.
During the first week of the program, entrepreneurs will be matched with a lead mentor, who will work with them throughout the entire program.
ERA will provide you with the support and resources needed throughout the whole process.
- Alumni Network:
We have 200+ alumni companies that have created an active and engaged community, where you can find thousands of employees at companies in the ERA family.
A lot of great events and gatherings are waiting for you! And they will be your chance to bond with your fellow founders and ERA operating partners and staff.
- Demo Day:
By the official end of the program, Demo Day, a high-profile coming out party to ERA’s community, will be organized, gathering 700+ investors from New York and the wider investor ecosystem.
Each accepted company receives an initial $100,000 investment in addition to the potential for follow-on funding from ERA’s Fund.
Note: All accepted companies are required to locate in-house for the program’s duration in the midtown offices.
ERA companies also receive partner and sponsor benefits listed below:
- Up to $120,000 of Azure benefits for 2 years from Microsoft
- $100,000 in Webhosting credits from Amazon Web Services
- $100,000 in Webhosting credits from Google Cloud Platform
- $24,000 in Webhosting credits from Softlayer
- $10,000 in Webhosting credits from DigitalOcean
- $50,000 in credits from Stripe
- Special legal benefits from Dentons Law Firm
- One year free service from Phone.com
- Free access to the SendGrid Pro 300K Plan
- Free banking account and perks package from Silicon Valley Bank
- Free and discounted services from Shutterstock, WithumSmith+Brown, ZipCar, HubSpot, RelateIQ, RJMetrics, InVision, FreshDesk, ZenDesk
During a typical ERA week, you will have:
- Founder Speaker Series delivered by NYC’s most successful business builders.
- Workshop Series on various topics, including Enterprise Sales Tools and Tactics, User Optimization and Testing, Data Science and Decision Making, Digital Marketing Best Practices by Channel, IP, and Patent Filing, and more.
- Fundraising Sessions that will cover funding categories, cap tables, understanding, and prepare entrepreneurs to meet your potential investors, tracking and follow-up meetings, investor decks, etc.
- CTO Roundtable
- Mentor Meetings with mentors who have expertise in every imaginable functional area.
- Resident Expert Office Hours where participants will have the chance to consult with technologists and other pros on specific tactical issues.
- KPI Review to track weekly progress.
- Pitch Practice will be a chance for practicing, revising, and refining your pitch; and an opportunity to also get feedback from your cohort, entrepreneurs, and investors.
- Open Door to Partners & Staff
You can apply online.
If applications are closed, you may want to subscribe to the mailing list o stay informed about applying to the upcoming sessions.
If you want to get more details visit ERA website or see the answers to FAQ.
Leave A Comment?