About Mercy Corps:
Mercy Corps is a global team of humanitarians, working together on the front lines of today’s biggest crises to create a future of possibility, where everyone can prosper.
Mission: to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities.
- Operating in + 40 countries around the world.
- The team is composed of + 6,000 members.
- Around $4 billion were provided in lifesaving assistance to meet the urgent needs of more than 220 million people over nearly 40 years.
Learn more about its history here.
Nearly 6,000 team members live and work in over 40 countries around the world.
AFRICA – ASIA – MIDDLE EAST – EUROPE – AMERICAS
What they do:
Mercy Corps acts as a connector, a collaborator, a catalyst and an advocate for change. Their focus areas are as following:
- Cash and voucher assistance
- Climate, environment and energy
- COVID-19 response
- Emergency response
- Financial inclusion
- Food security and nutrition
- Gender equality
Check out the rest of their areas here.
Mercy Corps Europe works closely in partnership with a range of international institutions. These include:
- British Council
- Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Christian Aid
- European Commission (EC)
- Frankfurt School
- United Nations (UN)
Find out more international institutions here.
If you want to make a donation, visit the following website and make a difference worldwide.
If you want to learn more about Mercy Corps Funding Programs, visit the following website.
|1. Mercy Corps website, https://www.mercycorps.org/|
|2. Mercy Corps Northwest, https://www.mercycorpsnw.org/|
Leave A Comment?