INNOWWIDE – Viability assessment of collaborative and INNOvative business solutions in WorldWIDE markets, is a Horizon 2020 project that aims to fund at least 120 European innovative SMEs and start-ups to conduct Viability Assessment Projects (VAPs) in markets outside of Europe.
About INNOWWIDE Calls:
The INNOWWIDE pilot call intends to bring European highly innovative SMEs to the forefront of international markets by opening two calls that will allow them to conduct Viability Assessment Projects (VAPs) in cooperation with local stakeholders.
It will, then, create the conditions to increase the uptake of European innovative solutions in markets outside of Europe. The VAP lasts no longer than six months.
Who can apply?
- For-profit innovative SMEs, including young companies and start-ups, from any sector looking to compete and start business in new and emerging markets around the world.
- You must be established in an EU Member State or a Horizon 2020 associated country.
- The project must specify a partner entity (subcontractor) from the VAP focus country or countries.
Partners and team:
INNOWWIDE’s project consortium includes 11 partners from eight different European countries:
- six national funding agencies,
- one of the most relevant international business acceleration networks,
- the most important multilateral business led R&I organization,
- two highly specialised and renowned firms in international R&I management,
- and an outstanding innovation public-private partnership organization.
INNOWWIDE is launching two calls for proposals that will focus on supporting innovative European SMEs and start-ups in targeting markets of developing countries, large emerging economies (Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico, etc.), and developed countries.
The Viability Assessment Projects (VAPs) have a maximum duration of 6 months. The INNOWWIDE financial support rate is fixed at 70% of eligible costs with a fixed grant of €60,000 Euros for each assessment project.
To learn more about future calls, visit the following website.
|1. The INNOWWIDE website, https://innowwide.eu/|
Leave A Comment?