Founded in 1996, Northzone has made more than 150 investments and raised over €1.5 billion.
The venture capital has survived two crises, making them more focused on operating on principles instead of overriding investment thesis, as other firms do.
- If you have an idea and you want to make it happen, Northzone will help you understand what it takes to make it real.
- For the seed stage, Northzone provides investments of around €1 million.
- For series A & B stages, the investments are typically between €1 – 25 million.
Northzone is an early-stage venture that partners with founders at:
- Seed stage
- Series A & B stages
- Special cases – later funding rounds
Northzone basically operates and travels from the three main office locations: London, New York, and Stockholm.
The VC operates across Europe and the US, while their experience and network span globally.
Business investment categories:
The firm prefers to invest in technology companies.
Name of some companies that Northzone invested in:
- Klarna: “provides e-commerce payment solutions for merchants and shoppers.”
- Trustpilot: “the world’s most powerful review platform.”
- Forto: “the first fully digital freight forwarding company in Europe and brings together real-time processes, options, and online shipment management in a unique manner.”
You can find the full portfolio of Northzone, here.
Get in touch with Northzone:
You can visit one of their main offices:
27 Kingly Street
111 35 Stockholm
5-9 Union Square West, 3rd Floor
|1. Northzone, accessed December 2020, https://northzone.com/|
Leave A Comment?