About Andreessen Horowitz :
Andreessen Horowitz was founded in 2009, by Marc Andreessen and Ben Horowitz. The venture capital, known as “a16z” is based in Silicon Valley, California, backing ambitious entrepreneurs to build the future through technology.
The firm has around $16.5B in assets under management across multiple funds. That includes $1.4B in Bio funds, $865M in Crypto funds in addition to Cultural Leadership Fund.
Andreessen Horowitz works on:
- Connecting technology ecosystem players including entrepreneurs, investors, executives, engineers, academics, and industry experts.
- Building a network of experts, gathering technical and executive talent.
- Helping its portfolio companies grow their business.
Andreessen Horowitz is stage agnostic. It mainly invests in:
- Early-stage ventures
- Mid-stage venture
- Late-stage venture
Andreessen Horowitz’s headquarters regions are: San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, and West Coast.
Business investment categories:
Andreessen Horowitz prefers to invest in:
- Social media businesses
- Technology companies having a focus on software, back-end infrastructure, Internet Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, and Enterprise Software
- Life sciences companies having a focus on Digital Therapeutics, Cloud Technology in biology, and Computational Medicine.
Example of some companies that Andreessen Horowitz invested in:
You can find a16z full portfolio, here.
Get in touch with Andreessen Horowitz:
You can contact the firm for:
Or you can send a mail to the main offices:
11 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY, 10010
2865 Sand Hill Road, Suite 101
Menlo Park, CA 94025