Benchmark was founded in 1995, and since then, the venture capital has invested in more than 250 early-stage startups, reaching a market value of more than $100 billion.
Benchmark’s investment portfolio includes leading companies like eBay, MySQL, JAMDAT, Yelp, Inc., Instagram, Zillow, Instagram, Quora, Dropbox, Uber, Twitter, and a lot more.
Benchmark focuses on investing and working alongside entrepreneurs. They help them turn their startups into successful companies.
The firm is famous for its commitment to open source and the creation of the first equal ownership and compensation structure for its partners.
Benchmark mainly invests in early stage ventures.
Benchmark is based in Menlo Park, Woodside, and San Francisco, California.
Business investment categories:
Benchmark focuses its investments on the following categories:
- Social, mobile, local, and cloud companies
- Mobile, marketplaces, social, and infrastructure and enterprise software.
Many private market leaders are included in the current portfolio of Benchmark’s early-stage venture investments.
Names of some companies that Benchmark invested in:
- Airtable: “The perfect tool to stay organized”
- Ambarella: “Ambarella is a leading developer of low-power, high-definition video compression, and image processing solutions”
- art.com: “The world’s largest online collection of curated art and stylish home décor. Find your art and create your dream home today!”
Get in touch with Benchmark:
You can visit Benchmark’s main offices in the following addresses:
140 New Montgomery Street
San Francisco, California 94105
2965 Woodside Road
Woodside, California 94062
|1. INDEX, accessed December 2020, https://index.co/|
2. Crunchbase, accessed December 2020, https://www.crunchbase.com/
Leave A Comment?