About Sequoia :
The company was founded by Don Valentine in November 1972 and is based in Menlo Park, California. Sequoia has partnered early and at every stage of growth with the founders of companies that now have an aggregate, public market value of over $3.3 trillion.
Sequoia helps daring founders build legendary companies from idea to IPO and beyond.
They spur founders to push the boundaries of what’s possible. In partnering with Sequoia, companies benefit from 47 years of tribal knowledge from working with founders like Steve Jobs, Larry Ellison, Larry Page, Jan Koum, Brian Chesky, Drew Houston, and my others.
Sequoia mainly invests in:
- Early Stage Ventures
- Late Stage Ventures
Sequoia has offices in different cities worldwide:
- Menlo Park
- New Delhi
- Hong Kong
- Tel Aviv
Business investment categories:
The firm seeks to invest in all sectors with a focus on:
- Financials and financial services
- Healthcare and healthcare services
Names of some companies that the Sequoia invested in:
- Avanex: ‘’It is a Producer of fiber optic-based photonic processors, which are designed to increase the performance of optical networks.’’
- Aurora: ‘’It is catalyzing the self-driving revolution by solving today’s most complex AI, automation and engineering challenges’’
- Atari: ‘’It is the original innovator of video gaming. It owns a portfolio of more than 200 games like Asteroids, Centipede, and Pong.’’
You can find the full portfolio of Sequoia, here.
Get in touch:
You can get in touch with Sequoia by visiting their offices or calling them on the available numbers.
Check all addresses and phone numbers, depending on your location, here.
|1. Sequoia, accessed December 2020, https://www.sequoiacap.com/|
2. Crunchbase, accessed December 2020, https://www.crunchbase.com/
Leave A Comment?