About NIBC Biogeneration Ventures:
NIBC Biogeneration Ventures (BGV) is a venture capital firm that invests in innovative early stage companies.
BGV mainly acts as lead investor, with over €220 million raised across four funds and 10 successful exits, since 2006.
NIBC Biogeneration Ventures offer:
- Extensive industry network
- Sector-relevant expertise
- Product development acceleration
NIBC Biogeneration Ventures mainly invests in early-stage ventures.
NIBC Biogeneration Ventures focuses its investments within the European area.
Business investment categories:
NIBC Biogeneration Ventures mainly invests in life sciences companies working on:
- Medical innovation
- Healthcare innovation
These are some companies that Biogeneration Ventures invested in:
- Bioceros: “offers cell line generation services related to the preclinical development of monoclonal antibodies”.
- Catalym: “develops antibodies against a placental factor which is overexpressed by various tumour types”.
- Surgvision: “develops fluorescence imaging systems including tracers for use in image-guided surgery”.
You can find the full portfolio of Biogeneration Ventures, here.
Get in touch with Biogeneration Ventures:
If you want to contact NIBC Biogeneration Ventures you can use:
- Phone Number: +31 (0) 35 699 30 00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1411 DC Naarden
|1. Biogeneration Ventures, accessed January 2021, https://www.biogenerationventures.com/|