About Revo Capital:
Founded in 2013, Revo is a venture capital fund that invests in innovative, seed, and early-stage B2B or B2C technology ventures.
The leading VC firm has around $66M fund and focuses on supporting entrepreneurs in both, Central/Eastern Europe and Turkey.
The firm invests in founders with global aspirations and support them by:
- Guiding them in achieving their goals.
- Acting as a bridge between Eastern Europe & Baltics and Turkey.
- Introducing startups to the Turkish market through their strong local network.
- Helping startups enter new markets.
- Helping them raise additional funds through their partner network.
Revo Capital mainly invests in seed and early-stage.
Revo Capital supports talented entrepreneurs in Turkey, Eastern Europe & Baltics.
Business investment categories:
Revo Capital invests in ambitious founders solving global problems, using world-class technology:
- B2B Cloud
- Big Data & AI
- Marketing tech
- Health IT
These are some companies that Revo Capital invested in:
- TransferGo: “Digital remittance & B2B payments platform”.
- Sonarworks: “Studio-reference quality sound for different devices”.
- Endeksa: “Leading real estate data & automated appraisal provider”.
You can find the full portfolio of Revo Capital, here.
You can apply and let Revo Capital about your firm by filling this form.
They will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get in touch with Revo Capital:
- If you have any questions, you can contact Revo capital by filling this form.
- You can also visit their Istanbul Liaison Office or the headquarters. You can find the addresses, here.
|1. Revo Capital, accessed January 2021, https://www.revo.vc/|
2. Crunchbase, accessed January 2021, https://www.crunchbase.com/
Leave A Comment?