About Newion Investments:
Founded in 2000, Newion is a venture capital firm that is based in Amsterdam. It focuses on early-stage investments in B2B software companies within different European areas (North/West Europe) and supports entrepreneurs to create sustainable impact.
Newion provides entrepreneurs with Hands-on:
For that, they will need to:
- Have a unique vision and product.
- Have initial customers’ interest, validating their global potential.
- Invest in their organization.
- Realize that it will take another 4 to 8 quarters to prove or scale their proposition.
- Have recurring revenues of €1 to 5 million.
Newion mainly invests in early-stage ventures.
Newion supports companies that are headquartered in North/West Europe.
Business investment categories:
Newion invests exclusively in business software.
Here are some of the companies that Newion invested in:
- Mediatool: “a professional media planning collaboration software for marketers and agencies”.
- Roadmap: “a fully customizable traveler-centric corporate travel SaaS platform”.
- Synple: “Road transportation of heavy and special loads and fast-moving consumer goods”.
You can find the full portfolio of Newion, here.
Get in touch with About Newion Investments:
If you want to contact Newion, you can use:
|1. Newion Investments, accessed January 2021, https://www.newion.com/|