About BOM Brabant Ventures:
Founded in January 1983, BOM Brabant Ventures, also Known As Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij, has been investing in innovative start-ups and supporting growth companies.
The firm’s goal is to empower the Brabant area, by ensuring further economic growth, increased employment, and solutions to social issues.
BOM Brabant Ventures works together with entrepreneurs to:
- shape Brabant economy
- share knowledge
- develop networks
- provide capital and support innovative Brabant companies as well as sustainable energy projects.
- encourage international companies to settle in Brabant.
- help Brabant-based companies to extend their reach abroad.
BOM Brabant Ventures prepare startups to apply for funding.
BOM Brabant Ventures mainly invests in Brabant companies, in the Netherlands.
Business investment categories:
BOM Brabant Ventures supports Brabant startups and scaleups in the following categories:
- High-Tech Systems & Software
- Life Sciences & Health
- Supply Chain
- Bio-based Economy
Here are some companies that BOM Brabant Ventures invested in:
- AcertaPharma: “Developing novel targeted therapeutics for the treatment of cancer”.
- Airon: “next-generation wearable that helps runners improve their technique to run faster, longer and safer”.
- Artofil: “Swellable yarn to water block power cables”
You can find the full portfolio of BOM Brabant Ventures, here.
Get in touch with BOM Brabant Ventures:
- Visiting address:
Goirlese Weg 15
5026 PB Tilburg
PO Box 3240
5003 DE Tilburg
- Telephone: +31 88 831 11 20
You can find more ways to contact them, here.
|1. BOM, accessed December 2020, https://www.bom.nl/|
2. Crunchbase, accessed December 2020, https://www.crunchbase.com/
3. LinkedIn, accessed December 2020, https://www.linkedin.com
Leave A Comment?