Having $7 billion in committed capital, the Institutional Venture Partners IVP, a later-stage venture capital and growth equity firm, has become one of the most known in the United States.
Founded in 1980, IVP invested in more than 400 companies (115 of which have gone public), becoming one of the top-performing firms in the industry, with a 39-year IRR of 43.1%.
IVP works on:
- helping management teams with, both, the capital and the strategy needed for the company to realize its ultimate potential.
- helping CEOs mitigating the inevitable risks and challenges during the rapid growth phases.
IVP also offers $10 million to $100 million per company.
IVP focuses on later-stage company growth.
IVP primarily operates in the United States.
Business investment categories:
IVP’s main focus is on technology companies, including media, mobile and cloud.
Names of some companies that IVP invested in:
- Attentive: “The personalized mobile messaging SaaS platform for brands and organizations”
- Care.com: “The largest online care destination in the world”
- Glossier: “A beauty and skincare brand that makes beauty essentials for real life”
You can find the full portfolio of IVP here.
Get in touch with IVP:
You can get in touch with VIP through visiting one of their main addresses, or calling them:
IVP Silicon Valley 3000 Sand Hill Road, Bldg 2, Ste 250
Menlo Park, CA 94025
IVP San Fransisco 607 Front Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|1. IVP , accessed November 2020, https://www.ivp.com/|