About HBM Partners:
HBM Partners was founded in 2001, with over 100 investments and more than 60 trade sales and IPOs tracked since inception.
The experienced team of professionals at HBM Partners focuses on supporting private and public companies in the healthcare field. They are ideally financing later stage companies with a focus on the venture and its growth.
HBM partners help its supported companies through:
- Investments ranging between $5 million to $50 million
- Providing specialized private-equity and public-equity funds
- Supporting the growth of the companies’ portfolios throughout the different development stages
- Adding value and leveraging companies’ experience
HBM Partners invests in all stages of development:
- Early Stage Venture
- Late Stage Venture
HBM Partners is operating in Europe, North America, India, as well as some other Emerging Market.
Business investment categories:
HBM mainly invests in:
- Entrepreneurial biopharma companies
- Healthcare-related companies
- Human medicine
- Medical technology
- Diagnostics sectors and related areas.
Names of some companies that HBM Partners invested in:
- Aptinyx Inc: A public, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a focus on discovering and developing transformative therapies for challenging neurologic disorders.
- Connect RN: A private company building technologies with the aim of revolutionizing the way hospitals and healthcare facilities manage their workforce.
- Farmalatam A private company and healthcare platform in Latin America. It is connecting healthcare system users and providers in order to enhance value creation and efficient delivery to end customers.
You can fin HBM full portfolio, here.
Get in touch:
- Address: Bundesplatz 1, 6301 Zug, Switzerland
- Phone:+41 43 888 7171
- Fax: +41 43 888 7172
- Contact HBM partners via e-mail
|1. HBM Partners, accessed November 2020, https://www.hbmpartners.com/en/|